LENCE TRAINING CENTRE is an approved training centre under the Ministry of Education. It was established in 2012 and has grown from a centre providing day training courses in electronic and mobile phone equipment to its present status of providing a variety of courses. The training centre is located in Jalan Gereja, off Jalan Tun Dr Ismail in the centre of bustling Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. The centre is easily accessible by public transport such as LRT system, buses, taxis and it is within walking distance from LRT terminals and bus terminals. There are Government offices, banks, head offices of large corporations, retail shops and many other amenities. Schools such as Methodist Boys Secondary School, Victoria Institution and Confucian Chinese School are in the vicinity. Most banks and financial institutions have their head offices in central Kuala Lumpur.
The main objectives of Lence Training Centre are:
- To provide foundation courses that are recognized by professional bodies for skill awards and an international qualifications from the UK and Australia
- To foster an environment that values diversity, passion for learning, discipline, caring for the individual, creativity, inspiration to achieve and purpose
- To specialize in skills training courses, in particular, in providing working knowledge of business principles and an appreciation of the knowledge and skills required of fine dining and food preparation concepts for cruise liner and hospitality industry standards
The main activities of Lence Training Centre are:
- Offers foundation to higher levels of competency training in the field of professional Food & Beverage Services, Culinary Arts and Pastry and Bakery skills . Accredition by the Malaysian governments Department of Skills, Lence is now transformed to bring effective and exciting training techniques into the Culinary Arts and Restaurant Service Operations programmes
- Other training courses related to skills-based training relevant to hospitality, hotel, restaurant, cruise liner and food and beverage service industries.